Recent content by Anthony B

  1. A

    SE Michigan 4Runner mechanic?

    My coworker has a guy that runs a Midas out in Waterford that quoted me $200 for the lift install. I should be getting it done not this weekend but the following. If I run into any issues I'll reach out to you for your contact! If not, I'll check with this guy and see if he minds me sharing his...
  2. A

    Michigan Members

    Hey Scott, I called over there not to long after ordering my parts and they quoted me over $600 dollars. I found another place online out in Chesterfield (forgot the name) but they were around 22-23 and Gratiot and they quoted me $250. The guy I sit next to at work has a friend that runs a...
  3. A

    SE Michigan 4Runner mechanic?

    Did you ever find a mechanic? I'm planning on lifting my 4Runner in the next couple weeks.
  4. A

    Michigan Members

    SE Michigan Help New to the forum here! I've had my 4Runner for 3 years now and I've finally pulled the trigger on getting Bilstein 5100s. Anyone know of a reputable mechanic that can install? Ideally it would be in a 25 mile radius of Troy, MI, but I'd be interested in others! I'm going for...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,579
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top