Recent content by Apex-Predator

  1. A

    3rd Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    You were right. My 4Runner says "Thanks."
  2. A

    3rd gen Aftermarket wheel thread

    Pro-Comp 31's
  3. A

    3rd Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Long term goals on this build are pretty low-key. Basically just gonna be a weekend-warrior and daily-driver so I'm probably not gonna be doing any heavy wheelin'. That being said...I still wanna be able to go anywhere I wanna go, anytime I wanna go there, and still look dope while I'm doing...
  4. A

    Show me your tail lights!

    Angel eyes These are the black-housing Angel-Eyes LEDs.
  5. A

    3rd Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    97 Limited on Pro-Comp 31's Here is my 97 Limited that I have had now for about a month. I have picked up some good ideas from the forums here and wanted to post my progress so far. I'm pretty happy how the Pro-Comp 31's turned out with the spiked lug nuts. Not sure what to do next...been...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top