Recent content by ARMYOFONE2134

  1. A

    Beadlock Bolts Black Rhino

    Does anyone know where I can buy the beadlock bolts for a black rhino rims? I got a hell of a deal on some but I'm missing some bolts.
  2. A

    2019 4RUNNER icon suspension

    I appreciate it.
  3. A

    2019 4RUNNER icon suspension

    Icon suspension 2.5 struts/coil overs and tubular delta uca. Has anyone had squeaking issues with this set up? I went with icon because of their great reputation
  4. A

    Suspension

    What’s better? To buy a complete suspension kit or to piece it together?
  5. A

    New Warn Semi-Hidden Winch Kit bumpers

    D shackles What size of D shackles did you use? And what type of paint?
  6. A

    New Warn Semi-Hidden Winch Kit bumpers

    D shackle What size of D shackles did you buy? What spray paint did you use?
  7. A

    Grille enhancement mod

    Mesh Mod Can you do a how to? Very interested in trying this.
  8. A

    Post your 5th Gen Super White T4r photo

    Bumper What front bumper is that? It’s beautiful.
  9. A

    Post your 5th Gen Super White T4r photo

    What part of padre island? Corpus area or Rio Grande Valley side?
  10. A

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Bumper Where did you get that low profile bumper? And price?
  11. A

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Front low profile bumper What bumper do you have?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top