Recent content by atxguy

  1. A

    Bilstein 6112 Lift Heights

    Hello! So I’ve got 6112’s on a 2x4, and I went with Bilsteins recommendation and used the lowest clip setting, but I definitely didn’t get a full 2.55” lift. Still getting some rubbing at close to full lock, so I’m trying to figure out what to do from here. Does anyone know why Bil says to...
  2. A

    Magnetic Grey 4Runners! Lets see them!

    Finally feeling good enough about my work to show it off! Here's my '16 sr5, just started working on it a couple months back but already loving it.
  3. A

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Heyyy new guy here. Well not really new, been lurking the forums for a good few years now. Just finally getting around to making an account now that I feel comfortable sharing my work :) Also, cool to see some others here in the ATX area. More pictures: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top