Recent content by AZ4Runner11

  1. A

    87 4runner SR5 Build Thread

    Real good looking truck. Can't wait to break into my 86 andget it road worthy.... Or off road worthy
  2. A

    magnet18's 86 4runner build thread

    Nice looking project. I too, was looking at pulling the body. I have a small John deer with front loader that I will probably use to lift it.
  3. A

    What was the rear compartment actually for?

    Mine seems to be a great spot to throw dirty rags, old belts and a screwdriver or two. I think it was made for that :rofl:
  4. A

    COB's 87 4Runner Turbo

    This is clean for $900!! I just traded a 05 Yamaha YZ250F for a 1986 4Runner Turbo. Engine is complete but missing the turbo. Everything else is there... So it will be a long project for me aswell. I already took tons of ideas from your restore!
  5. A

    Horn contacts repair walkthrough.

    Absolutely awesome! Tricks like this are what I really need to learn haha. With the wife limiting the amount of money I can spend. going to pull the steering wheel tonight and do this. Thank you!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top