Recent content by azsr5

  1. azsr5

    Is this the right Billy?

    Hi guys. I have been trying to track down a pair of fronts also. I called around to a few different shops around town without any luck. 4 wheel parts suggested calling Bilstein to check on availability. (I guess since he didn't want to) the guy at Bilstein I spoke to said there would be a...
  2. azsr5

    Toytec TT3-FRCC front and rear coil lift

    The top plate spacer is optional. Also includes front coils.
  3. azsr5

    Toytec TT3-FRCC front and rear coil lift

    It uses a top plate spacer, yes.
  4. azsr5

    Toytec TT3-FRCC front and rear coil lift

    Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I just bought my wife a 2015 sr5 4x4. She loves the lifted 4runners. She doesn't need an off road machine so to speak. I have been on the forum reading and researching. I have decided against a spacer lift and am leaning toward the toytec front and rear...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top