Recent content by Baggedug

  1. B

    N Fab vs oem running boards

    So, Quick question I'm lifting my wife's 4Runner however she is concerned about being able to get in once lifted. I currently have oem running boards and notice the N Fab boards with the steps appear to be lower to ground and might be easier for getting in and out. If anyone has any input that...
  2. B

    Rough Country Lift

    So I have couple questions I found this thread http://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/165065-5th-gen-4runner-lift-buyers-guide.html I see there is a rough country lift for 250 with shocks and springs that's for a FJ and from what I have found is that they will fit. However my question is...
  3. B

    Front Bumpers for 5th Gens

    I'm liking that 4x4 lab bumper
  4. B

    BowJank's Build thread

    One mean looking rig
  5. B

    Mistaken's 4Runner build & pic thread

    I like the look with the 20s
  6. B

    Post Pics of your Desert Dune T4R's

    Nice thread
  7. B

    4Running Daily's Build Thread

    Great thread
  8. B

    Enigma's 1st runner build

    Love a well put together 3rd gen
  9. B

    Post Up you Black 4runners!

    Love the black 5th gen looks great
  10. B

    4th Gen Interior Makover

    Came out great nice work
  11. B

    '03 Limited V8 slow build

    Awesome thread
  12. B

    Aftermarket black headlights - review and lots of pics

    Wish they had black headlights for the 5th gen
  13. B

    2011 Magnetic gray SR5

    Have same T4R looks mean
  14. B

    LED LIGHT BAR INSTALL on a 2014 T4R

    In the processes of doing same set up just need build a custom bezel for the grille
  15. B

    Katzkin Leather Interior in 2015 Trail (Base)

    Seats look real good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,570
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top