Recent content by bagger88

  1. B

    How to Remove Center Armest to Replace Leather

    PLEASE HELP...I'm in desperate need to replace the armrest from the center console. I can't get the top to release from the rest. Anyone have pics or step by step directions? I've got a 2012 4runner. Thanks Jim
  2. B

    leather console lid

    How did you get it off? Need help with that. Thanks.
  3. B

    Help!!! I must remove the center console....

    Anybody got the pics to remove top part of center console? Need to replace leather. Thanks.
  4. B

    console pleather repair

    Any luck on how to separate the pieces?
  5. B

    Recovering Center Armrest

    Did you figure out how to replace the leather?
  6. B

    Center storage lid removal?

    Any idea how to remove the leather and replace it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top