Recent content by Ballzz

  1. B

    4runner TRD Pro

    Hi, can you please give me the specs of how you got a 6" lift? Thx
  2. B

    Volk TE37 large PCD 18x8

    Well, had to cancel my order for the trd pro 4Runner.. I sat in one recently, and well, seat all the way back and my knees hit the dash.. Kinda sucks.. But, bought a Landcruiser, I fit in that a lot better..
  3. B

    Volk TE37 large PCD 18x8

    Magnetic4R, thanks, for the pics! Runner looks good, thanks for helping me make a decision on wheels!!
  4. B

    Volk TE37 large PCD 18x8

    Magnetic4R, whoa thanks, did a search on a different model of the TE37's and found the 18x9 0 offset.. Will be going with those instead.. Where in the bay are you? I'd like to see the wheels on your runner..
  5. B

    Volk TE37 large PCD 18x8

    Yea, already thought about that hence the Revos comes with a plastic end cap to keep out the dirt.. but thanks for keeping an eye out.. I'm looking at everything I want for the mods atm, still waiting on the dang trd pro to show up at the stealership...
  6. B

    Volk TE37 large PCD 18x8

    Because Volks only come in 20 or 30 mm offset that I can find... And besides, with a 20mm offset, I'll get 6mm more clearance on the inside and 14 mm more on the outside for a slightly wider track without the need for wheel spacers plus I can go with a slightly wider tire that won't hit/rub the...
  7. B

    Volk TE37 large PCD 18x8

    Japsfinest, I have a quick question since you have those wheels atm. Lookin at Project Kics R40 lug nuts, will these stick out? Or should I go for R26's? I do want to go off road and don't want to hit something with the lugs...
  8. B

    Volk TE37 large PCD 18x8

    Japsfinest, thanks for the offer.. But, I want black.. And those look sick on your rig! Keep em'.. Thanks for the pic on your runner' now I want em even more haha.. Had em' on my Suby too..
  9. B

    Volk TE37 large PCD 18x8

    Hmm, the BFD's don't look bad.. Will have to think on it..
  10. B

    Volk TE37 large PCD 18x8

    Thinking about Cooper tire Discoverer in LT275/65R18 or BFG AT TA KO2 in 265/70R18.. But, I just don't want SCS because they're built like Rotas..
  11. B

    Volk TE37 large PCD 18x8

    Anyone know where to get a deal on these? Looking for it in black with a 20mm offset, 18x8.. For my 2015 trd pro.. TIA
  12. B

    ReluctantKarmi's reluctant build - Help me figure this out !

    Don't forget suspension mods for when you add on that rear bumper with the swing out arm and front shrokworks bumper.. Your truck gonna drop a bit from the weight plus the added weight of jerry cans and the spare.. Plus a winch if you get one of those too..
  13. B

    If you have Icon front coilovers please help

    OP, umm are you confused? The coil spring yes is about 4.5".. A coilover spring is going to be about 2.5" in diameter, that is correct...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,586
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top