Recent content by BCBOUND

  1. B

    FS 3rd gen E-locker, limited flares, power antenna. Located in Westport MA

    any idea what the cost of shipping the antenna to 83805?
  2. B

    New PIAA H4 L.E.D headlights bulbs....

    Are these LED's a whiter light or are they blue. I couldn't see what the bulbs were rated at. Can these be used if you have daytime running lights?
  3. B

    heater lights

    My HVAC lights are out also, interested to see how this goes.
  4. B

    New PIAA H4 L.E.D headlights bulbs....

    just posted on another post, that you mentioned these on. I need to upgrade my stock bulbs. I am interested in these.
  5. B

    3rd gen LED headlights!

    I would be interested in trying the PIAA LED bulbs for my 3rd gen at the reduced price. I need to upgrade my stock bulbs anyway. Little more then I wanted to spent, but hopefully its worth it lol.
  6. B

    FS: WeatherTech Floor Liners for 3rd gen - South FL

    interested in the whole set, let me know if no one else takes it. shipping to 83805 thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top