Recent content by Becca37

  1. B

    FS: 2000 4Runner SR5 5-Speed Manual - White - $9,500 neg. - Highlands Ranch, CO

    Sold Yup, you're absolutely correct, I did not mention that in her AutoTrader listing. I even brought that up in my very first post ... .. and yup, I haven't gotten to take more pictures yet and for that I would apologize but it seems I don't have to because {drum roll} she's been SOLD...
  2. B

    FS: 2000 4Runner SR5 5-Speed Manual - White - $9,500 neg. - Highlands Ranch, CO

    I've been as up front as possible so as to NOT waste anyone's time by having them come out to look at it and THEN getting all of this. Heck, on one of her good days, you might never know about the intermittent clutch issue much less the potential rear seal leak. Considering that the law only...
  3. B

    FS: 2000 4Runner SR5 5-Speed Manual - White - $9,500 neg. - Highlands Ranch, CO

    Thank you for your feedback. Obviously you're not interested, so be it.
  4. B

    FS: 2000 4Runner SR5 5-Speed Manual - White - $9,500 neg. - Highlands Ranch, CO

    Looking for a loving home and some wild-n-free time on-road or off-road! For Sale White Tan interior 2000 Toyota 4Runner SR5 5-Speed Manual Transmission ABS Air conditioning Sun / moon roof Roof Rack Needs work 181K+ miles $9,500 negotiable Highlands Ranch, CO ~~~~~ From her AutoTrader...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,586
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top