Recent content by benamaro

  1. B

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    I haven't done that but I was leaning towards doing that and all around a general Tune-up.
  2. B

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    Ill check that again. Any recommendations? I don't wanna take it in but I also don't have a propane torch. Will soapy water work?
  3. B

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    P0171 System Too Lean Hey All, My check engine light was on so I took it over to the local auto zone to use their scan tool. Code P0171 came up and it was suggested I replace my MAF sensor. I cleaned the MAF before a few times then decided to go to my local Toyota dealer and buy a...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top