Recent content by blvck_sheep

  1. B

    Replaced Sliding Cargo Tray with 3rd Row Seats

    I’m interested. In all your third row parts
  2. B

    Replaced Sliding Cargo Tray with 3rd Row Seats

    Thank you!!! I appreciate it
  3. B

    Replaced Sliding Cargo Tray with 3rd Row Seats

    Did you get to complete the swap? I’d like to see pictures please. A list of the part numbers also would be awesome.
  4. B

    Replaced Sliding Cargo Tray with 3rd Row Seats

    I am looking to do this conversion. Does anyone have a lead on parts?
  5. B

    2016 4Runner w/ 8400mi, Check Engine + TRAC Off

    This just happened to me. Did you get a chance to find a solution?
  6. B

    WTB 5th gen 3rd row seats/ accessories, Oahu

    WTB 5th gen 3rd row seats along with all accessories that comes with the 3rd row (bolts, brackets, carpet, panels, etc) complete kit preferred. I am located in Oahu, Hawaii thanks in advance
  7. B

    1st 4Runner

    Nice purchase. I'm waiting on my first 4Runner to arrive.
  8. B

    2017 Magnetic grey off road premium, Ohio

    Looks great with the pro rims
  9. B

    Used 5th Gen from Oregon

    Congrats on your purchase
  10. B

    The Test Drive from Hell and my New Baby

    That's insane. Lost a sale fore sure. Main thing is that you are happy with your runner purchase
  11. B

    Toyota 4 runner off road rear hatch liftgate too heavy.FYI

    Install a Gobi rack, the ladder should add some weight
  12. B

    SoCal '14 Trail Edition "Camelia"

    Great choices on your mods. Car looks awesome

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top