Recent content by breeze90

  1. B

    3rd gen seat upgrades

    I was looking at replacement seats for a while and ended up going with Corbeau Moab seats (Color: Spice). I love them so far.
  2. B

    Seat swapping - what have you all done?

    Do these sit lower than the stock seats or about the same? I'm looking to buy some but I'm 6'6" and barely have any head room as it is. Thanks.
  3. B

    How to program a new key ?

    My 2000 Limited came with only one key. Luckily it was a transponder master key. I bought a spare key off ToyotaPartsDeal for $19, took it to Home Depot where they cut it for free, and programmed the new spare following the steps posted by Singtoe. It works perfectly! Glad I looked on here...
  4. B

    leather steering wheel

    Here's a look at the Wheelskins I just installed. Cost me $53 and took 45 minutes to install. Not a color match but it's the perfect fit for what I needed. Much better grip and feel than the stock steering wheel imo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,382
Messages
3,554,568
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top