Recent content by Brian_Cordell

  1. B

    Good way to carry extra fuel ...in the cabin?

    Rotopax Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  2. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Can't Post My Own Thread - But Want Tire Info I'm looking at a T4R and want to start with a strong education before I take the plunge. My offroad experience is with a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) TDI and everything I learned about tires seems to be different on the T4R. My biggest question...
  3. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Can't Post My Own Thread - But Want Tire Info I'm looking at a T4R and want to start with a strong education before I take the plunge. My offroad experience is with a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) TDI and everything I learned about tires seems to be different on the T4R. My biggest question...
  4. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Can't Post My Own Thread - But Want Tire Info I'm looking at a T4R and want to start with a strong education before I take the plunge. My offroad experience is with a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) TDI and everything I learned about tires seems to be different on the T4R. My biggest question...
  5. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Can't Post My Own Thread - But Want Tire Info I'm looking at a T4R and want to start with a strong education before I take the plunge. My offroad experience is with a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) TDI and everything I learned about tires seems to be different on the T4R. My biggest question...
  6. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Can't Post My Own Thread - But Want Tire Info I'm looking at a T4R and want to start with a strong education before I take the plunge. My offroad experience is with a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) TDI and everything I learned about tires seems to be different on the T4R. My biggest question...
  7. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Can't Post My Own Thread - But Want Tire Info I'm looking at a T4R and want to start with a strong education before I take the plunge. My offroad experience is with a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) TDI and everything I learned about tires seems to be different on the T4R. My biggest question...
  8. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Can't Post My Own Thread - But Want Tire Info I'm looking at a T4R and want to start with a strong education before I take the plunge. My offroad experience is with a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) TDI and everything I learned about tires seems to be different on the T4R. My biggest question...
  9. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Can't Post My Own Thread - But Want Tire Info I'm looking at a T4R and want to start with a strong education before I take the plunge. My offroad experience is with a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) TDI and everything I learned about tires seems to be different on the T4R. My biggest question...
  10. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Can't Post My Own Thread - But Want Tire Info I'm looking at a T4R and want to start with a strong education before I take the plunge. My offroad experience is with a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) TDI and everything I learned about tires seems to be different on the T4R. My biggest question...
  11. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Can't Post My Own Thread - But Want Tire Info I'm looking at a T4R and want to start with a strong education before I take the plunge. My offroad experience is with a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) TDI and everything I learned about tires seems to be different on the T4R. My biggest question...
  12. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Can't Post My Own Thread - But Want Tire Info I'm looking at a T4R and want to start with a strong education before I take the plunge. My offroad experience is with a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) TDI and everything I learned about tires seems to be different on the T4R. My biggest question...
  13. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Can't Post My Own Thread - But Want Tire Info I'm looking at a T4R and want to start with a strong education before I take the plunge. My offroad experience is with a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) TDI and everything I learned about tires seems to be different on the T4R. My biggest question...
  14. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Can't Post My Own Thread - But Want Tire Info I'm looking at a T4R and want to start with a strong education before I take the plunge. My offroad experience is with a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) TDI and everything I learned about tires seems to be different on the T4R. My biggest question...
  15. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Can't Post My Own Thread - But Want Tire Info I'm looking at a T4R and want to start with a strong education before I take the plunge. My offroad experience is with a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) TDI and everything I learned about tires seems to be different on the T4R. My biggest question...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,592
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top