Recent content by brockmvendors

  1. B

    Trying to find good looking tube steps - issue with 2019 Nightshade

    I recently purchased a 2019 Nightshade edition 4Runner. My plan was to add Toyota's stock tube steps a little later on, but now I come to find out that their tube steps do not fit on either the Limited or the Nightshade trims. I don't know if my dealership is bullshitting me, or what the deal...
  2. B

    Trying to find good looking tube steps - issue with 2019 Nightshade

    Can a mod move this topic please?
  3. B

    Trying to find good looking tube steps - issue with 2019 Nightshade

    I recently purchased a 2019 Nightshade edition 4Runner. My plan was to add Toyota's stock tube steps a little later on, but now I come to find out that their tube steps do not fit on either the Limited or the Nightshade trims. I don't know if my dealership is bullshitting me, or what the deal...
  4. B

    Why is 2019 deemed 6th gen?

    6th gen apparently is coming out starting in 2022?
  5. B

    6th Generation Coming in 2022?

    Just bought a 2019 so I'm glad the next generation isn't about to come out and make me sad I pulled the trigger today!
  6. B

    Rear Cabin Vents On 2019 4Runner?

    I really wish the 4runner had more creature comforts that you might find in comparable cross-overs
  7. B

    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road what color please thanks

    Honestly it can be pricey, but you might look into custom paint colors if you really want to stand out
  8. B

    I am happy to see...

    I was wondering the same thing. I just bought a 2019 and thought it was still considered 5th gen - a lot of accessory sites list 2019 under 5th gen so who knows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,387
Messages
3,554,608
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top