Recent content by Bubba503

  1. B

    Let's see those black 5th Gens!

    Just traded in my 3rd gen Tacoma for a 2020 Off road! Loving the blue flake. The dealer is currently installing PPF and 265/70/17 duratracs! Gonna get a fake pro grill once someone makes one for the 2020 and get different wheels. Anyone here running -10 level 8 mk6s? I’m wondering if I will have...
  2. B

    Level 8 MK6

    Alright i know this is frowned upon but I really dont wanna hunt through 22 pages. I have a 02 sport edition with -10 mk6s and love the look. That being said i just bought a 2020 TRD Offroad and was wondering if anyone has any rubbing with the -10s and 265/70/17 duratracs :pop2:
  3. B

    Level 8 MK6

    X2!!! I love this look and am buying some of these for my 3rd gen on monday!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top