Recent content by buck1012

  1. B

    One cause & fix for "VSC TRAC" & "VSC OFF" lights, Zero Point Calibration

    No, I haven't done zero point calibration, I will try that (the 4runner mainly sits without being driven much so I haven't pursued this much till now). Back to the safety question.....example.....currently my son drives a 2003 ford f-150 that is not equipped with a system like the 4runner (to my...
  2. B

    One cause & fix for "VSC TRAC" & "VSC OFF" lights, Zero Point Calibration

    I have an 07 V8 sport. 94,000 miles The VSC OFF, VSC TRAC, CEL, and the car with skid marks all come on periodically. Gas cap was replaced and they went off. I had codes read and called a dealer, he suggested it was a charcoal canister that would cost $1200, I didn't do anything. lights went...
  3. B

    Hello All

    I'm trying to build my posts too, looks like there is plenty to learn on this site
  4. B

    Yay, I can finally post!

    I've never posted before but trying to be able to post a thread. I've got a question about the VSC system and problem lights on my 2007 Sport and mainly about the safety of driving if it's disabled.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top