Recent content by bz_cement

  1. B

    FS TRD Pro front lower valance, Los Angeles

    I have a trd pro front lower valance for sale. The black part that is silver on the non-pro versions. It has a few minor scratches but is otherwise in good condition. Pickup in Redondo Beach. $50.
  2. B

    FS: 5th gen TRD Pro suspension with toytec lift [SOLD]

    PM sent to local pick-up guys, may consider shipping
  3. B

    FS: 5th gen TRD Pro suspension with toytec lift [SOLD]

    I think it can be made to fit with some modification, but won't bolt right up.
  4. B

    FS: 5th gen TRD Pro suspension with toytec lift [SOLD]

    Suspension came off my 4runner after 8000 miles. 2017 TRD Pro suspension with the toytec 2" lift. Superflex rear coils. I have the stock coils if you prefer as well. Pick up in Redondo Beach. Sold
  5. B

    My cement TRD Pro picture thread

    In joshua tree
  6. B

    2018 TRD Off Road Premium MPG

    I'm getting 15-16 mpg with 2" lift, 285s and a gobi with a 40" bar in my TRDP.
  7. B

    4Runners in scenic places

    Top of miller jeep trail. Tough trail, sliders took some big hits!
  8. B

    I finally finished my tribute!

    Awesome truck!
  9. B

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Taking my cement through berdoo canyon road in joshua tree. Flexing!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,599
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top