Recent content by caprosh

  1. C

    OBD code P0203/0303

    OP, do you able to solve your check engine light problem? I am facing similar type problem. I am clearing the code. It's working fine for a few days. And a week later that warning come again. Update: At last, I was able to solve this problem with an obd2 scanner https://obd2scanners.org. I...
  2. C

    Questions - USB Rechargeable Work light / Flashlight / Torch

    I bought this work light two weeks ago. Loving it. Price only 10 bucks now! But, If you are looking for a beast usb rechargeable flashlight then you should consider to buy fenix uc35 960 lumens flashlight https://tacticalflashlightguide.com/fenix/uc35-review. Although, its price isn't low but...
  3. C

    Recommend a Portable Air Compressor

    Another vote for Black+Decker. You can consider this to buy this air compressor. Good one. I have seen a few other lists of compressors. Here are the best air compressors for home use. I like this list because most of them are affordable. But, If you believe in the quality then stick with...
  4. C

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    All information is here. The post I was looking for before buying the vehicle. It is perfect effective guide no doubt about that. However, I am also running a car related blog. But, this thread has good information and learn lots of new things.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top