Recent content by CarbonElite

  1. C

    Sprint Booster DEAL for 5th Gen 4Runner

    Sprint booster came in, works as advertised. Love it! Thanks again JB. New tires go on Friday, will send pics.
  2. C

    Sprint Booster DEAL for 5th Gen 4Runner

    Just ordered mine, Jason responded about 15 minutes later to let me know he received my order...pretty much the same exceptional customer service I received when I ordered my Cornfed suspension. Also chucked some SpiderTrax wheel spacers in my order. I have been patiently waiting to wear my old...
  3. C

    Lift & Leveling kit Holiday Season Sale!

    Just ordered my 2/1.5 for my TRD Pro, thanks Jason for the awesome help! Will post pics once installed.
  4. C

    My TRD Pro Lift

    Just Ordered Just ordered my 2/1.5 for my TRD Pro, thanks Jason for the awesome help! Will post pics once installed.
  5. C

    First ever 4Runner...building it into an emergency response truck

    Still trying to wrap my head around a 4Runner POV as an emergency response vehicle...are you responding to incidents from home? Sorry, that probably came across as negative, wasn't meant to, but as a firefighter, have a hard time understanding. Maybe you can shed some light on the actual use...
  6. C

    Mjolnir Build Thread and Journey across the Bifrost

    Damn, 200 bucks for lugnuts? Anyway, I love the name. In addition to it being the name of Thor's hammer, the Master Chief's armor/suit (Halo) was also called MJOLNIR.
  7. C

    Steve's 2016 TEP Modification and Adventure Travel Thread

    Sub'd. Looking forward to reading this thread. Your thinking for uses probably mirror mine and my 4Runner was a week old on Saturday so just taking it all in the forums and learning, will get to mine eventually.
  8. C

    How to use a usb hard drive for music

    Awesome, thanks for this!
  9. C

    Finally got my "trail" badge.

    May have to pick a set of these up. Well done.
  10. C

    StormRunner Build & Adventure Thread

    Sweet pics. Sweet rig. Enjoyed reading your thread.
  11. C

    *EPIC TRIP* Taking my Trail on the Trail!!

    New 4runner owner so I'm just browsing thread after thread and really enjoyed reading along this one
  12. C

    Hello from new 4Runner owner in MN

    Love that color
  13. C

    HODOR's build and Adventures

    Well, I can't wait to start on mine, just picked it up Saturday, i just spent like 20 minutes reading through your build. Impressive.
  14. C

    HODOR's build and Adventures

    I'm loving that fridge with custom slideout! Well done!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,583
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top