Recent content by carlosbcr

  1. C

    Starter Fuse / Relay

    thanks a lot for your answer
  2. C

    Where do I install a fuel pump Kill Switch?

    Hello, some one has the material to DIY the kill switch?
  3. C

    Where do I install a fuel pump Kill Switch?

    Hello, my friend do you have the answer to Do the kill switch?
  4. C

    Starter Fuse / Relay

    I have something similiar, any clue? already replace starter, grounds, i going to replace starter relay and see. tha person who post this issue resolve it? Thanks a lot!
  5. C

    99 won't start, no click

    hello, i have the same issue, when i drive for a while engine hot, no click no start, i thinking in rebuild the starter (contacts and selenoid). Any help well receive! thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,586
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top