here is a example on how to use Techstream Program TPMS Sensor for Toyota Tacoma 2015
Techstream Program TPMS Sensor for Toyota Tacoma 2015 |Auto Repair Technician Home
maybe it can bring you some enlightenment
for newest version Toyota Techstream video installation here:
How to Install Toyota Techstream 14.10.028 on Win 7
and download Techstream 14.10.028 software here:
Toyota TIS Techstream 14.10.028 14.00.018 13.00.022 Download & Win7 SetupCar Diagnostic Tool
For compatible mini vci cable...
i found here is a blog site introduce how to program key for toyota,maybe it also can work on toyota 4 runner,hope it helps!
Toyota TIS Techstream All Keys Programming for Toyota |Auto Repair Technician Home
Here is the video installation for Toyota Techstream
How to Install Toyota Techstream V13.00.022 on Win7
YouTube
New update Toyota Techstream TIS V14.00.018
I found this new Toyota TIS Techstream software download link:
Toyota TIS Techstream 13.30.018 13.00.022 Download & installation
and for the installation youtube video guide here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dusP2EWe9I
I found these two website about Toyota TIS Techstream download link:
TOYOTA Techstream V13.00.022 (02/2018) free download on win7
Latest Toyota TIS Techstream V13.10.019 Software Free Download
Watch this video about How to install Toyota TIS v10.30.029 software
https://youtu.be/mjRPOTMrOjE
MINI VCI FOR TOYOTA TIS Techstream Firmware V2.0.4 Single Cable Support VPW protocol
Several day ago,I find Toyota MINI VCI TIS Techstream update to
V12.10.019
I put the link here,hope it helps:
Toyota MINI VCI TIS Techstream V12.10.019
Hi,friend. I click this link,but it fault. I serach UOBD2 in google find it update to uobdii.com and the Mini VCI For Toyota TIS Techstream Software is update to v12.00.127
MINI VCI FOR TOYOTA TIS Techstream V12.00.127