Recent content by chippyip

  1. C

    What did everyone pay for their 4th gen?

    2008 SR5, FWD, 128K miles, clean title, one owner, paid $9.5K in Oct 2020. Only changed oil & filter, TPMS and a new spare. Installed a Pioneer Head unit and all speakers (original speakers sound poor), installed front and rear cameras. Next would be - spark plugs and ignition coils.
  2. C

    4th Gen Tailgate won't open unless engine is on

    Hi Adam, Thank you very much your sharing and I just fixed my broken Blue/Red wire of the hatch ECU. The hatch is back to normal. I posted in the threads.
  3. C

    4th Gen Tailgate won't open unless engine is on

    :drummer: I got my issue fixed. Very happy. I checked 12V both Blue and Blue/red wires on the hatch ECU as what JrAdrock80 did with ignition off. Blue wire checked 12V and Blue/Red checked 0 v. I traced the continuity of the Blue/Red and found it was broken inside the boot near the body and the...
  4. C

    4th Gen Tailgate won't open unless engine is on

    Agreed. You meant John619.... ? That was post on 06/08/2016 I have the same issue on my hatch now. Will check as JrAdrock80 did.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,606
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top