Recent content by cjb

  1. C

    To buy, or...to keep looking

    Another I'm looking at: Used 2000 Toyota 4Runner for Sale in Hyannis MA 02601 Cape Cod Auto Connection I know it's a far cry from a limited, but overall condition/longevity are my priorities. Plus the 2.7 nostalgia from my first taco. Though not so sure how it handles the weight of a runner.
  2. C

    To buy, or...to keep looking

    8k for clean, 4wd, and no rust at that mileage is pretty typical around here. My search is within 200 mi, at that distance it can turn into a decent day trip if the truck turns out to be a clunker. This one is likely sold according to the dealer, or they're trying to get me to bite without a...
  3. C

    To buy, or...to keep looking

    Thanks for the quick replies. No link as it's not on the dealer's site. Available maintenance records through carfax show it was a Florida truck until 2011... Rust likely not an issue. I saw no record of radiator work, but it's definitely a newer radiator. I guess that's my biggest...
  4. C

    To buy, or...to keep looking

    You've seen this asked before I'm sure, and I've lurked enough but had to ask... A question for the experienced: how does a 2000 limited with 120k mi sound for a buy? I've done my research in terms of rad/tranny, frame rust etc... I'm no stranger to driveway mech work and fully aware that...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,600
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top