Recent content by Claymoore20

  1. C

    FS: Genuine Toyota T4R Floor Liners, $110 Milwaukee, WI

    Interested if sale falls through.
  2. C

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    Just got finished at the dealer $37800 SR5 Premium Remote Start Running Boards Window Tint Door Guards Dealer fees 100.00 Title and taxes for AR $950 Total $38850 OTD Gave me 23500 for my 14 tacoma with a nice scratch near the bumper where the 90 year old man across the street backed into...
  3. C

    2020 TRD Pro Updates - Army Green & Push Button Start

    I am looking at trading in my Taco for a new 4runner. (I am wanting a SR5 Premium) Thinking about waiting for the 2020 model, but if it is going up by nearly 3000 I might just try to get a great deal on a 2019 and then use the difference on better tires and stereo.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top