Recent content by CO4RunnerFan

  1. C

    Apple Car Play Solution?

    Yes I have one in my 2020 Pro and it works great. Sometimes it takes awhile to connect when I first get in, but it’s solid after that. There is a small delay when switching songs.
  2. C

    2020 TRD Pro Updates - Army Green & Push Button Start

    Excellent. Thank you guys for your suggestions. I'll be doing more research and hopefully get my hands on one of these.
  3. C

    2020 TRD Pro Updates - Army Green & Push Button Start

    I'd like to order an AG TRD Pro, but its been nearly 20 years since i've bought a vehicle (Tundra still going strong). Can anyone tell me the best way to do this? Common pitfalls? Should I just contact any dealer and put a deposit down? Any way to avoid the dealer markup for buying a pro?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,529
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045
Back
Top