Recent content by CO86T4R

  1. C

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    The new 2018s I'm looking at seem to have about 250mi on the odometer. Is that pretty high for a "new" vehicle?
  2. C

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    Was offered the following for a new 2018 ORP, magnetic gray, KDSS, sunroof, in Colorado: $38,000 $500 dealer fee + Tax/tag/title Tempting, but I still don't have enough experience to know if this is a good deal or not. I was planning on buying a used 2016/2017 to save some money, but I wonder...
  3. C

    Is KDSS really worth it?

    I'm in the market for a 2014-2016 Trail Premium, sort of on the fence about KDSS. Regardless, it seems most dealers around here (Colorado) are not totally aware of KDSS being an option. I have inquired about 3 different vehicles, asking whether they had KDSS (it was not listed as an option in...
  4. C

    best color?

    Do any particular colors hold their value better than others? 5th gens
  5. C

    WTB: 10-13 Trail in SRP/MGM Colorado

    Also looking for a 5th gen Trail in those colors, preferably 2014-2016, in or around Colorado. Willing to travel within 1000mi for a good vehicle. Wondering if it's worth it to limit my search to <3yr/36,000mi so as to take advantage of the remainder of the factory warranty. Thoughts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top