Recent content by CoronelNico

  1. C

    Sell car and switch to 98 as my daily?

    Thank you everyone for your suggestions. My commute is long - 24/26 miles one way. I took friend and family polls, as well as this forum, and each and every one of you is right - I need to keep the Avalon due to my long commute. Thanks again! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C

    Sell car and switch to 98 as my daily?

    Hi everyone! I posted enough to where I can FI ALLY ask this question. My daily driver is a 2014 Toyota Avalon LXE that now has almost 90k miles. I bought it brand new and has only needed oil changes and new tires. It’s clean! I inherited a 1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5with 111k miles. He bought it...
  3. C

    Denver, CO - My 2001 was stolen last night (9.12)

    Ugh. I hate it for you. Those pictures hurt. But I’m glad you got it back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. C

    3rd Gen Phone Mount - Spiker Engineering

    I have always wondered how I’m going to find something that will hold my phone. The ones I’ve tried have been a waste of money!! I’m going to look into this thank you so much! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. C

    Profile pic?

    Probably. Which is why I’m here trying to get to my needed replies so I can finally ask a damn question lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. C

    Finally in a 4runner! 1998 Limited

    Looks great! Will this be your daily driver? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. C

    New member, hopeful future 4R owner

    Ehh everything is just so expensive right now that I can’t confidently give suggestions. Especially since I inherited mine and was always just a 4Runner dreamer because they are too pricey for my sad ole income Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. C

    new-saying hi!

    1999 with 210k is basically brand new :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. C

    300k daily driver

    Niiiiiiice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. C

    1988 Manual <3

    Don’t let your hard earned money get stolen! I hate that someone is trying to do that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. C

    New Member, Old Runner

    Oh man! That is NICE Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. C

    New Dude

    How many miles do you have on it? I’ve got a 98 too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. C

    Just Joined

    I hope mine makes it to 500k too! I’m at around 111k and it’s a 1998 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. C

    Noob

    1987!!! Holy cow! Share the wealth! Let us see Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. C

    Friend trying to sign up but it won't let him post? How can we fix?

    Me too [emoji31] I wanted to ask a question and I can’t because now I have to post 15 replies wth ….14 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top