Recent content by cptn_zippy

  1. C

    TOYOTA TIS Techstream

    Well, I figured it out. One of the pins was bent on the dongle. Oddly, some communication and configuration could occur, but not with the immobilizer module. Hope this helps someone in the future. J
  2. C

    TOYOTA TIS Techstream

    I tried a different laptop tonight, same result. I can't get the immobilizer to come up. Says that it is unable to connect, and thus won't let me go any further. Any ideas?
  3. C

    TOYOTA TIS Techstream

    Trying to program a new key. Have version 10.10.something. Anyway, every time I try to access "Immobiliser" it says it can't connect and puts an asterisk next to the Immobiliser box. Any ideas? I've tried door open, closed, key in, key out, engine running... The software and dongle seem to...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,589
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top