Recent content by Crawler85

  1. C

    WTB: Gen 1 1984-1989 4Runner

    I am looking a Gen 1 4ruuner in good shape, running or not. Send pictures, location and price. Rust free would be great but let me know
  2. C

    1989 body swap to 1985 chassis

    I have a 1989 4runner with a near perfect body that I would like to do a body swap onto my 1985 4runner chassis. ( body has severe rust.) Problem is the 89 was a 3.0 V6 engine with automatic transmission and the 1985 is a 22RE with a 5 speed. How much of the 89 wiring harness under the dash...
  3. C

    WTB or WTT 1st gen interior pieces

    1st Gen parts Do you still need 1st Gen parts, I am parting out a 1988 4runner
  4. C

    1st gen 4runner parts needed

    1st Gen parts needed Do you still need 1st Gen parts ? I have a 1988 that I am parting out
  5. C

    Trading a solid axle for a rust free shell HELP

    Need a phone number, and I can send pictures of 1986 4runner
  6. C

    Trading a solid axle for a rust free shell HELP

    I have a rust free body and frame, 1986 turbo, completely stripped down to the bare body if you are interested
  7. C

    Wtb: 1st gen 4runner front skid plate

    gen 1 skid plate I have one,but I am on the east coast,just let me know if you still need it, thanks
  8. C

    WTB: 1st Gen Front Passenger Seat

    Gen 1 passenger seat frame I have have a seat and frame that came out of a 1988 4runner, I am only about 65 miles east of Raleigh towards the coast in Kinston.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top