Recent content by Cschaeff21

  1. C

    Just got my 4Runner!

    Hey guys I'm happy to say that I just bought my first '91 4Runner 22re, it has 206,000 milies on it, 5spd manual 4X4! I have a questions I hope you can help me with: 1. I'm running stock wheels, can I get bigger tires for them or will I have to get bigger wheels? 2. I can't find anywhere that...
  2. C

    Just got my 4Runner!

    Hey guys I'm happy to say that I just bought my first '91 4Runner 22re, 5spd manual 4X4! I have a questions I hope you can help me with: 1. I'm running stock wheels, can I get bigger tires for them or will I have to get bigger wheels? 2. I can't find anywhere that sells the rear wiper blade...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,564
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top