Recent content by cssvt

  1. C

    Cigarette Light to Dual USB

    Mine look like the ones in this pic. For reference, I have a 2012 SR5 and am unsure if they've looked different in other 5th gen years.
  2. C

    Looking for 5th gen feedback

    Everything's expensive here in DC so I know the feeling. I was originally looking at a 2012 at Carmax with 8k miles on it. Was listed at 32,000. Associate showed me a new 2014 and it was 34k with virtually identical options. Crazy really. (Carmax had new on lot because it was a Toyota dealer...
  3. C

    Looking for 5th gen feedback

    My recently purchased 2012 had 55,000 on it. Pretty much all highway from what I could tell and the Carfax history showed service at almost every 5,000 on the dot. :shrug: Coming from a non-Toyota perspective though it took me a couple of weeks (2) to get over the "high" mileage and pull the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,583
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top