Recent content by CT135

  1. C

    White over gray Limited w/aftermarket bumpers- pics please!

    It is an xbull 13,000lb winch. It has worked well for me. I only use the wireless remote and it is great. The closed top coastal offroad bumper makes turning it into free spool somewhat of a pain but I can still manage, just tight in there.
  2. C

    White over gray Limited w/aftermarket bumpers- pics please!

    If you have instagram I have a handful of pictures of my 97 limited build. White limited with gray flares, coastal offroad front bumper and 4x innovations rear with a custom swing out. @pnw_3rdgen If you don't I guess i'll go through the effort of posting url links on here. On my lunch break...
  3. C

    New CSF 3rd Gen Toyota 4Runner Heavy-Duty All-Aluminum Radiator

    What is the coolant capacity for this radiator? It says more than OEM, but how much?
  4. C

    TO-8043 XTT Rock Auto

    Dang that's a great deal. I might have to buy a 3rd one for a matching spare.
  5. C

    Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit

    Unfortunate this kit isn't available anymore. If someone got this going again (esp with the ebrake kit) i'd bet they would get a lot of business.
  6. C

    The 97 Limited "Daily/Adventure Rig"

    Less modifying and more adventures in the 4runner lately. Took care of the leaky valve covers finally, simple enough job, just a bit time consuming. However, a few weeks ago I installed some motor mounts from solid-offroad.com Besides re gearing, I think this has been the best mod I have...
  7. C

    T4rchadly's "RADRNR" build thread (IFS wannabe rock crawler on 37s)

    I just threw in some motor mounts from solid offroad. I agree that the vibrations aren't too bad at all, I feel it most at a stoplight (through the steering wheel), my wife didn't notice any change at all as a passenger. But it feels way better to drive, I went up the pass to go snow wheeling...
  8. C

    Conceal Carry Preference

    Glock 48 with a leupold red dot. Appendix carry (teir1concealed holster)
  9. C

    **Rear Coil Spring Discussion - The Perfect 3rd Gen Rear Spring**

    To get that little bit of extra lift you could- add the bump stop isolator back in (if you chose to take it off), and/or get some old man emu 10mm trim packers. Those options would be cheaper and possibly worth a look.
  10. C

    Load C vs load E tire first impressions

    Good information about the load range. I run e tires (yokohama geolandar mt) at about 32 psi and i'm so used to e tires it doesn't bother me. I am running 285's and 4.88 gears, so acceleration is totally fine. I would like to argue your wheel point though. From quick research the oem 16'...
  11. C

    If your SAS Lets Talk

    It'd be helpful if you contributed with a few options that you find to be superior to the D44 axle. Someone doing research down the road would probably appreciate that a bit more than just that comment.
  12. C

    BXBuilt lead times in 2021

    Ordered a DIY retrofit kit on black Friday and it just shipped. Just a hair over their estimated wait time.
  13. C

    Need new bushings or steering rack?

    Yeah its worth a shot to do lca and steering rack bushings first. Even if you still need a new rack both of those items are a great thing to do anyways. And it may solve your problem and save you $500.
  14. C

    The 97 Limited "Daily/Adventure Rig"

    Yeah the coastal has a through bolt also. I just hated the idea off all the pull coming from one location. For about $30, it was well worth it. I have a bad habit of getting quite stuck and making recoveries a pain in the rear so I want some extra security haha
  15. C

    The 97 Limited "Daily/Adventure Rig"

    Winch added, and I fixed what I considered the weak point of the coastal offroad bumpers. All of the mounts are on the bottom of the frame rails. That puts a heck of a lot of stress on that small area. So I threw some 3/16 steel and modified it to bolt in to the body mounts also (like it should...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top