Recent content by cupanther

  1. C

    KDSS and lift height question

    Do I need new UCAs? That was not a part they listed as being included.
  2. C

    KDSS and lift height question

    They did not mention new UCAs.
  3. C

    KDSS and lift height question

    I have not found a place yet better than the dealer (I have no love for the dealer, but know they do a lot of installs on 4runners). The one place that was recommended to me was not very helpful. Basically told me to figure out what equipment I want, let them know and they would order and...
  4. C

    KDSS and lift height question

    They also said they drop the differential as part of the install.
  5. C

    KDSS and lift height question

    I talked with the Toyota dealer and they said they recommend and are installing the Toytec Aluma Series 2 and that it should be a little under $3,400 for parts and installation.
  6. C

    KDSS and lift height question

    I know nothing about lifts and suspensions and this is work I would not be comfortable doing myself. Anyone know of a good place to go in southern UT (St George / Zion area)? Is there anything specific I should request?
  7. C

    KDSS and lift height question

    2011 TE with KDSS I have a 2011 TE that is currently stock. I am looking to get it lifted but do not plan on doing any crazy off roading or rock crawling. Probably 90% paved roads and 10% unimproved dirt roads. I contacted the local Toyota dealer in St. George UT and they want to install a...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top