Recent content by cvhjj

  1. C

    Rock Rat's Imperial Jade Mica "Next Adventure" Build

    Decided on a Toytec Lift because it was well thought out, tried and true, great reputation as a proven performer. Furthermore, it was exactly what I was looking for to meet my needs.
  2. C

    Pre-Purchase Info, Modifications, Write-Ups, Quick Links, and FAQ's

    Why isn't this a sticky yet?
  3. C

    The Toolbox and How to Use It

    So here's going to be a very difficult section as I basically have to try and condense years worth of automotive training into less than a couple pages on a text book. LoL
  4. C

    VSC OFF and TRAC/VSC lights both came on

    I have been dealing with this same issue for like 4 months actually. Exactly what you describe, the lights dont come on until I start moving. No matter how I long I set there before I do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,597
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top