Recent content by Damo450

  1. D

    First time poster. Long time fan. Need Help!!!

    No, it was a 4.0 V6. Same exact vehicle mechanically. I did have a 2007 V8 sport. After my 06' Tacoma 4.0. All great, love the 4.0 compared to the V8. I would encourage anyone who has a an older generation 4runner and is consider moving up. To drive the new ride on the highway and put...
  2. D

    First time poster. Long time fan. Need Help!!!

    Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and I want to thank you all ahead of time for any help. My wife has a new 2014 SR5 premium 4runner. 4wd, etc, etc.. This is our second 4runner. First was an 06' SR5 4wd. 127,000 miles and it was still running strong. But the resale was so good we...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top