Recent content by DarkTides

  1. D

    Roof racks front runner vs the rest

    Thank you I really appreciate it. Have you tried using the Roof top ten attachments or surf rack attachments by chance?
  2. D

    **CLOSED**Front Runner Racks - Group buy**

    Front Runner I have a surf trip coming up in three weeks can anyone get a group buy or discount code to front runner?
  3. D

    **Front Runner Racks 2.0 - Group Buy**

    New Group buy or discount code I have a surf trip coming up in three weeks can anyone get a group buy or discount code to front runner?
  4. D

    Roof racks front runner vs the rest

    I’m considering getting the front runner slimline I for my gen 5 4 runner but wanted to know everyone’s thoughts on it and hear about other racks that are comparable. I will be using it for my cvt roof top tent and my surfboards. Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,570
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top