Recent content by Darkyoda727

  1. D

    3VZE Hesitation

    Seems common almost.. I got a 94 4 Runner V6 2 wheel drive. I change the water pump and the radiatorlast week and I can't get it running at least how it was before I started. when I pulled the water pump off of course the timing belt and the timing belt tensioner had to be tampered with so all...
  2. D

    Sputtering Accelerator Pedal

    Timing seems ok runs ok starts kinda sluggish but idles good. I need to replace booster cylinder n maybe slave as well which one do yo guys think is first. Fluid makes it brake pedal will hiss to floor. Booster?
  3. D

    Sputtering Accelerator Pedal

    Yup, it continues I replaced the water pump and radiator. I went through putting the timing belt back on two or three times until it ran seemed ok in park i can press pedal in park or neutral. Still seems sluggish till I put it in gear and press on the gaspedal. Bogs down may flog out idk...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top