Recent content by Dat1trd

  1. D

    Clunk/knock front pass side over bumps - SOLVED!!

    I ended up figuring out my issue. It was the spherical bearing on total chaos upper control arm. Only had about 4k miles on them since new. I removed it and everything looked good minus a small strand of the Teflon peeling out. But it still seemed firm and stuff. As soon as I installed new...
  2. D

    Clunk/knock front pass side over bumps - SOLVED!!

    Ever figure out your issue? I too get a slight knock(feel) from driver side. I can manually turn my wheel left to right (the amount you get with truck off and ignition off) and hear/feel knocking noise. I can put my hand over the upper control arm and turn the wheel left to right and feel the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top