Recent content by David Mc

  1. D

    New from Denver, CO.

    Congratulations on your new 4runner.. I also live in Denver and looking for a 4runner..Did Mountain States have a good selection and were you able to deal on the price at all?
  2. D

    Hi from southern WI

    Welcome..sounds like you picked up a nice one..
  3. D

    newbie from Kentucky

    How do you like it so far? Did you get the optional KDSS?
  4. D

    New Member from Chicago

    Welcome, I am new also..which model did you get?
  5. D

    2014 TE T4R W/ KDSS Barcelona Red - Proud New Owner

    Real nice! I can't wait to get one!
  6. D

    2014 4Runner

    2014 Trail Can you get the smart key system on the trail model?
  7. D

    New from Colorado

    I don't own a 4runner yet but I am thinking of getting the trail w/kdss. I have a 2001 Tacoma and it has really been a workhorse..I live in Denver and have a place in southern colorado that is 25 miles from pavement and I need something that will hold up as well as the Tacoma has..The roads are...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,529
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045
Back
Top