Recent content by DavidinTahoe

  1. D

    Costco Pricing

    I did my search this time around using both CostCo and USAA. Both use different dealerships and both give similar prices a few hundred-ish above invoice. Use that to negotiate a different vehicle if you want. Of course everything is negotiable even if they initially tell you that it is "very...
  2. D

    Wednesday is the Day

    Thanks for the welcome. Turned out that the dealership was crappy so I almost blew up the deal but eventually I got what was promised and now have a shiny white 2012 LTD in front of my house.
  3. D

    Wednesday is the Day

    Trading in my Soobie Impreza for a '12 LTD on Wednesday. My first Toyota since 1991 when I was driving a late 80s Tercel. Pretty sure that I got a good deal on it after looking around and comparing/contrasting 4Runners to XTerras and the new Cherokee Trail Hawk. Glad to find you guys...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top