Recent content by DeathAdder

  1. D

    FS 2nd Gen 1994 $3500 Pleasanton, Ca

    I am doing the timing belt this coming week and fixing some of the other minor stuff with it
  2. D

    FS 2nd Gen 1994 $3500 Pleasanton, Ca

    Selling my 94 4runner. I've owned it for several years and I bought it from a Toyota mechanic who had the whole top end of the engine rebuilt professionally, which I have paperwork for. 210k miles with about 25k on the engine rebuild. new battery regularly serviced tires are good cb setup w/...
  3. D

    Hey, new member from Norcal

    Im also in the Bay Area, is there a forum or group for Bay Area meet ups?
  4. D

    2001 4runner... Back in the game after a decade long break!

    Thats a bummer that happened. Is this year known for gasket issues?
  5. D

    New to me 3rd gen 4runner

    Im in the market for a 3rd gen. Been looking at them here in Ca. They seem to be priced pretty high for 4runners
  6. D

    3rd Gen from Colorado

    That Old Town canoe is lookin good!
  7. D

    New(to me) 4th gen - Oregon

    I always liked the red on these
  8. D

    Got my 15 posts!

    nice the rest of us are working on 15 lol
  9. D

    Plasti Dip

    How long does it last on there?
  10. D

    Picking up my 19 TRD PRO!!

    Is the rack an option?
  11. D

    Are We There Yet?

    it takes a while lol
  12. D

    92 4runner from MN.

    2nd gens are work horses
  13. D

    My new 2018 TRD Off Road Premium

    Whats the gas mileage on this?
  14. D

    Long time reader - first time posting

    What kind of antenna do you have on your rack?
  15. D

    Saying hello....

    Nice color combo. The dark blue always looks good on these

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,548
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top