Recent content by debo2384

  1. D

    4wd blinking light question!

    2009 engaging 4wd by itself I have a 2009 SR5 4 Runner I purchased in July 2017. Since week one, I have been experiencing issues with the 4 wheel drive system. On 10 or so occasions now, when I come out to start my vehicle and pull away, the 4 wheel drive system is trying to engage itself. The...
  2. D

    4wd engage by itself

    New to the forum realized that after I posted it. Thanks for letting me know.
  3. D

    4wd engage by itself

    2009 engaging 4wd by itself I have a 2009 SR5 4 Runner I purchased in July 2017. Since week one, I have been experiencing issues with the 4 wheel drive system. On 10 or so occasions now, when I come out to start my vehicle and pull away, the 4 wheel drive system is trying to engage itself. The...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top