Had no idea. That was also my biggest complaint about the fob system when you want to continue listening to music but turn the engine off while parked. Thanks for sharing!
Yeah that's kinda bummer, and lame on the dealer's part not knowing the differences. You could always just sell it once a TRDOR comes in stock. They're arriving weekly here at my local dealership. Heaps of Lunar Rocks
Same here on the 2.0 and agree with everyone, out of the box they're almost at 3" but I had no idea initially and cranked them another inch! Needless to say, the down travel was definitely maxed out so we dialed it back in to 2.75"
Ride quality is better than the original Bilstein TRD PRO I had...
I swapped out my TRDP suspension from my '16 4R with Eibach's new 2.0 Pro Coilovers and I gotta say it rides AWESOME! I'm looking forward to their reservoir version to be released sometime later this year.
Here is the video with my initial impressions, some light off-roading and the...
Recently went on road/surf trip to the Outer Banks in my sisters 2019 Limited 4x4 and made a short film/truck review. I gotta say the Limited interior is plush in many respects compared to the Premiums and Pro
Not today, but the "other day" I went on road/surf trip to the Outer Banks in my sisters 2019 Limited 4x4 and made a short film/truck review. And yes this is a shameless YouTube plug for my channel:yield: :
HUGE difference having the KDSS vs not. Way more body roll on hard cornering without it. I honestly regret selling my 15' Trail for the PRO but I do love the Quicksand color, leather and the Bilstein suspension rides surprisingly really nice. Army with KDSS would be the winner if it was an option
Just got to drive a Limited MGM 4x4 on a road rip to the Outer banks with my sister and I must say the Limited is rather plush and rides amazing. Here's the video:
Just my .02 and you guys can take it for what it's worth as I know opinions are subjective regardless if you've experienced driving all of these rigs. I started in 2016 with a 15' Trail with KDSS, sold it six months ago for a 16' Quicksand PRO and just returned from a two-week road trip in my...