Recent content by Dipper95

  1. D

    2nd Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Working on chopping up the front bumper and putting in a light bar I picked up from a buddy. Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
  2. D

    New Mexico 4Runner Owners Thread

    A buddy and I did cedro peak this weekend. Had a great time hitting the trails and camping. Only a few spots were really muddy. Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
  3. D

    Back seat heater

    There should be a factory console available with a larger storage case from 4runners that came without rear heat. Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
  4. D

    New Mexico 4Runner Owners Thread

    Finally settled in Albuquerque and would love to get together for a trail ride. I drove one out of Tijeras a few months ago and it was a pretty fun run. I have a green 2nd gen, give me a wave if you see me!
  5. D

    Dropzone's 1994 4Runner Expedition/Overland Build

    What exactly were your locks doing? Mine has started acting up as well. When I hit the lock button only one lock moves anymore. Wondering if it's the same issue as yours. Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
  6. D

    Diesel engine swap?

    Looks really good. The diesel sounds like a great fit for the driving style of a 4runner. Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
  7. D

    Yet another 1 ton build!

    I've been thinking about a video swap for my 95. The 5.3l sounds perfect. Sub'd! Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
  8. D

    CCDave's 1987 Turbo 4Runner Build

    I'm enjoying how well you've put together each post. Good job on the pictures and links! Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
  9. D

    Best factory-spec front end rebuild parts?

    I'm new to 4runners but Moog is always a good brand and there's no reason it shouldn't be good on a 4runner. I would stay away from eBay parts, especially for suspension. For CV you can look into rebuilt ones from AutoZone or any other chain store. They usually carry a warranty as well. Sent...
  10. D

    Tailgate Panel Upgrade

    Wow, I really like that look of that. Where did you get the material from?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top