Recent content by DirtyBird4R

  1. D

    Did you name your 4Runner? What is it?

    I’d never seen a red Limited around my area and a dealer just got one in. I told the wife we were going to stop by to check it out, as we rolled up she said it’s the Dirty Bird. I’m an Atlanta falcons fan. It was mine two hours later.
  2. D

    Extended Warranty

    Gamster, would you send me the extended warranty info? 2016 Limited w/24k miles, couple months left until I’m out of warranty.
  3. D

    GOBI Roof Rack *Group Buy* Winter 2016

    #121 - Received the rack today.
  4. D

    Scepter military fuel cans

    In for 2 red and a spout.
  5. D

    GOBI Roof Rack *Group Buy* Winter 2016

    PM Sent - Hopefully it's still open. Thanks for setting this up.
  6. D

    **NoCo Batter Jump starters Group buy**

    Order placed. Thanks for setting this up.
  7. D

    **NoCo Batter Jump starters Group buy**

    Please add me for 2 gb40s

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,582
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top