Recent content by Donar

  1. D

    Got my 15 posts!

    Getting my 15 posts is taking forever.....lol.
  2. D

    2nd Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    This is by far the most classiest body style for the 4runner! Love em!!!
  3. D

    Box Canyon

    killer!
  4. D

    15 posts took me longer than my wait for a TRD Pro!

    WOW! Those are cool!!!
  5. D

    $800 Steal

    Great deal!
  6. D

    2nd gen tailgate window wont roll down

    Having the same issue......however both the window and the wiper are not working? Might that be the same issue? Fuse? Or Relay?
  7. D

    Video Thread

    Awesome!!!!
  8. D

    Rear window, defroster, wiper wont' work? Look here!

    I know this is an old thread.....I am new so I have to have a few replies before I can post a new thread. At any rate. I cannot get my rear window up or down the rear wiper will not go on....I do hear a click when I try to lower the window.......but to no avail. Any suggestions? Not sure if...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top