Recent content by downy

  1. D

    Map lights shorted??

    Sorry for the late reply, but it still does not work I remember I put it in wrong and I turned it on or clicked the switch to turn it on and I saw It spark I then turned It 180 and it would not work. Im going t assume its the computer that must've broke?? Since none of the fuses had "blown"...
  2. D

    Map lights shorted??

    Hello, I know this is a late reply but I tried to replace my old dome led lights with some new diode dynamic ones and I accidentally put in the light in the wrong way so when I clicked the switch it sparked where the "button" would be. The only problem is that every other light works but the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top