Recent content by druidspath

  1. D

    Best Aftermarket Trailer Hitch?

    Thanks Just was shopping for one, thought Id look for recommendations on here. Hopefully its as easy as it sounds...
  2. D

    DIY: Replace Servo Sub-Assy

    Not clicking, buzzing Hello all, I see alot of comments about a 10 second clicking noise when starting their t4r, but mine makes a buzzing sound, not a clicking. could this also be the servo? That thing is a bugger to try to get to. Found one at a salvage yard, but despite the salvage...
  3. D

    DIY: Replace Servo Sub-Assy

    thank you I need to do this, was just unsure of HOW to get the servo OUT of the vehicle. Now if I can just find them at a good price Maybe I can find one at a salvage yard... surely its the same part in any common Gen 4Runner... but what about an FJ? or another Toyota vesicle....
  4. D

    Easy Weekend Mods

    My wheels on my "new to me" 2006 are kinda buggerd up. has anyone tried this on their wheels?
  5. D

    Parts source?

    I dont much care for rockauto. I just tried to buy some parts, their prices were not really competitive and there is NO phone support, but if you like them, go ahead
  6. D

    Blend door actuator stuck

    ! I just replaced my blower motor thinking that was the cause of the buzzing sound. it was NOT the cause. Thanks for this! I located the part and put my finger on it while I started the car. There was a distinct vibration while the buzzing was present, and when the buzzing went away, so...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,530
Members
248,081
Latest member
Luceann
Back
Top